A Freeplay bonus is an amount we credit to your account, to be used on sports bets—separate from your cash balance. When you place a wager, you’ll have the option to use your Freeplay on it.
To make sure you make the best use of our Freeplay Bonuses, make sure to read the rules below.
1.Free plays can only be wagered on:
2. Football, Basketball, Soccer & Tennis Free Plays can only be used on spreads and totals to max odds of +125.
3. Baseball and Hockey Free Plays can only be used on Moneylines and Totals to max odds of +125.
4. Baseball and Hockey Free Plays are restricted to a maximum wager of $250 per event.
5. Baseball and Hockey handle will only contribute 50% towards bonus rollover due to reduced juice pricing.
6. Golf Free Plays can only be used on Moneyline match-ups to max odds of +125.
7. MMA and Boxing Free Plays can only be used on Moneylines to max odds of -200 for the favorite and +125 for the underdog.
8. NASCAR Free Plays can only be used on Moneyline match-ups to max odds of +125.
9. Rebets are not permitted with the use of Free Plays.
10. If Bets, Parlays, Teasers and Point-Buying are not permitted using Free Plays.
11. Free Plays lose when a push or tie results.
12. Free plays and bonuses expire in 30 days. Any unused free plays at the 30-day mark will disappear from your account.
13. Free Plays can only be wagered online via the website or the mobile site. Free Play wagers cannot be made through the Call Center.
14. All Free Plays are subject to a Rollover requirement based on the Terms and Conditions of the particular promotion.
15. Only the Free Play winnings get added to your account balance. The value of the Free Play is not included.
16. The maximum winnings from any single wagered Free Play bonus is $5,000 or $5,000 cumulative from multiple Free Play bonus wagers from the same bonus.
NOTE: These Free Play rules are in effect as of September 28th, 2022 11:00 am ET.
Unless otherwise specified by a Player Services Representative, when you receive a bonus for making a deposit you must roll over the amount you deposited plus the Free Play bonus the specified amount of times. Wagers placed using Free Play do not qualify toward rollover calculation.
For example, if you deposit $1000, BetOnline will credit your account the full $1000 + $250 Free Play Deposit Bonus. So, if you have a ten-time rollover assigned for that deposit bonus, you must roll the entire amount (e.g. $1000 + free play) ten times. Thus, to receive a payout without forfeiting anything you won from your bonus, you must first cover the rollover amount (e.g. $1000 + Free Play times ten).
When calculating “rollover”, we use the lower of the risk/reward value as the effective value. For example, if you bet $500 on Team A to win $450, you bet $400 on Team B to win $350, and you bet $250 on Team C to win $50, the total action applied toward fulfilling the rollover requirement would be $850 ($450 + $350 + $50).
Sportsbook bonuses can be rolled over in the Sportsbook only. Pre-Game bets; Live Betting, Player Props, Esports, Poker, Casino, or the Racebook will not count towards the rollover. The same goes for Casino Bonuses, which must be rolled over in the Casino.
Sportsbook bonuses are only redeemable to players residing in the USA and Canada.
If you have any questions about our Freeplay rules, please contact us. Our Player Services Team will be happy to help you.