1. Player must Tee OFF for action. Wagers on a golfer who does not play in the tournament are graded as No Action, and all stakes are refunded, (unless otherwise stated). A golfer is deemed to have played once he or she has teed off.
In the event of a player withdrawing after having teed off, wagers on that player will be lost. All future bets on to win the tournament are settled on the player awarded the Trophy and includes any playoff.
2. In the event a tournament does not go the specified number of completed holes (usually 72) and the tournament is shortened by PGA officials, the winner that has officially been determined by the PGA will be the winner for wagering purposes. If at least 36 holes have not been played, all wagers will be deemed NO action, and stakes refunded.
3. In the event that two (or more) golfers are tied for the lead at the end of regulation play, a sudden death or specified hole playoff, will be used to determine the winner of the tournament. In this case, the winner of the playoff is the winner for betting purposes.
4. The “Field” includes all players not offered by name.
1. Matchups for the entire tournament are listed as PGA, EURO PGA or LPGA.
2. Matchups for individual rounds are listed according to Round. E.g. Round 1, Round 2 etc.
3. Players are paired; they may or may not be playing together.
4. Both players must tee-off for action.
5. If both players tee off, the golfer with the most completed holes is the winner of the match-up; if both players complete the same number of holes, the one with the lower score is the winner.
6. If one player misses the cut, the other player is deemed the winner. If both players miss the cut, the lowest score after the cut has been made will determine the winner.
7. If a player is disqualified or withdraws after starting, either prior to the completion of two rounds or after both players has made the cut, the other player is deemed the winner.
8. If a player is disqualified during either the 3rd or 4th rounds, when the other player in the match bet has already missed the cut, the disqualified player will be considered the winner.
9. In the event of a tie all wagers will be a push and stakes refunded.
10. A playoff for the tournament will not be used to determine the outcome of tournament matchups. If players are tied after the specified number of tournament holes have been completed then the matchup will be deemed a tie.
11. Tournament matchups still have action in a postponed or shortened tournament provided at least 36 holes are played.
12. Individual Round matchups still have action in the event of any delay or postponement providing the stated round is completed.
Golf 3 balls are for the stated Round only and all 3 players must tee off for action. In the event of a tie at the end of the round dead heat rules will apply.
Group wagers (Top American, Top European etc.) are for the entire tournament and include only those players listed. Players must tee off for action. In the event of a tie dead heat rules will apply.
For golf wagers containing more than two participants (3 balls or groups) where two or more players tie for the same place the dead heat rule is applied as follows:
The wager is reduced according to how many players tie and is then applied to the full odds with the remainder of the stake deemed as lost.
- You wager $100 at odds of +200 and 2 players tie for the same position.
Half the stake is lost (-$50).
The other half wins and is paid the same odds. So it wins $50 at +200
- If 3 players tie for the same position then:
Two thirds of the stake is lost (-$66.66)
The remaining third win $33.33
Please note this rule does not apply to two player matchups where a tie results in a push.
If you have any questions about our rules, please contact us. Our Player Services Team will be happy to help you.