1. For wagering purposes, a hockey game becomes official after fifty-five (55) minutes of play.
2. Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
3. Wagering on the game includes overtime and penalty shootout, (unless otherwise stated). For games that require a shootout, only one goal will be awarded to the winning team when determining the final score regardless of how many goals are scored during the shootout round.
4. Wagering will be accepted by either:
Handicap (Puck Line)
Total goals scored
5. Third period lines in hockey DO NOT include overtime.
Grand Salami Rules
1. If any game is suspended or cancelled before it becomes official, after fifty-five (55) minutes of play, the grand salami will be no action.
2. Grand Salami must be bet before the first game begins.
All Conference and Championship wagers are considered action. In the case of a shortened season or any other unforeseen event, the winner of said wagers is determined by the NHL. Whoever the NHL deems the winner is the winner for wagering purposes.
If no winner is determined by NHL, all wagers are considered NO ACTION AND ALL MONIES ARE REFUNDED.
Wagering on AHL games does not include overtime and penalty shootouts.
For player match up props bets, all the quoted players must compete at some stage of the game for bets to have action.
International/European Ice Hockey including IHF World Championship Hockey
1. As above Hockey Rules apply.
2. Wagering can be via handicap or 3-way Moneyline with a tie option.
3. All bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time.
Bets are void if the statutory number of games (according to the respective governing organizations) are not completed or are changed.
For any instances not mentioned here, Las Vegas wagering rules apply.
If you have any questions about our rules, please contact us. Our Player Services Team will be happy to help you.