Your cashier can be easily accessed through our poker web version. Just click on the 3-lines icon at the top left; select the Cashier red button shown at the top and the menu will show up:
To make a deposit in to your poker account you will first be brought to our main website Cashier page in a new browser window outside of the poker software. Once you have made a successful deposit you will need to return to the poker software to transfer those funds to your poker wallet. You can also access it through this link.
Transfer To Poker
If you have made a successful deposit, or have a balance in your main sports wallet, you will need to move funds FROM the main account wallet to the poker wallet to play in the poker software.
Should you wish to bet in one of our other great products and wish to use the same funds that you have in your poker wallet, you will need to transfer TO the main Sports balance from Poker.
- Clicking here will bring you to your main BetOnline account on the main website.
Cashier, Wallet & Rewards Breakdown
There is additional information you will see when you open the Cashier menu which shows like this:
- This is your poker wallet cash balance and can be used anywhere within the poker client or it may be transferred from the poker cashier to your sports balance where it can be used.
- These are the funds currently being used at active Cash tables or in our Casino games in poker, this balance can also include an active bonus amount.
- These funds can be used to register for Tournaments within the poker software.
- You may be awarded Bonus Money by meeting requirements in contests of for promotions. Bonus Money can only be used in Casino games within the poker clients, you may not transfer these funds from poker. When you buy-in to a casino game using a mix of bonus money and your cash balance, the bonus funds will be used first before your own cash. Any winnings you receive will be added to your cash balance.
We offer a Play Money/ Free Play poker option for our customers should they wish to get a feel for our software before making a deposit or even just when they wish to play for fun!
In this section of the Cashier you have the options for the following
- Resets Play money balance
- Total Play money available
- Here you will see any Tournament tickets currently available on your account. If no active tickets are available this will be empty.