Your cashier can be easily accessed through our poker software or web version. Just click on the green $ icon shown at the top right and this menu will show up:
To make a deposit in to your poker account you will first be brought to our main website Cashier page in a new browser window outside of the poker software. Once you have made a successful deposit you will need to return to the poker software to transfer those funds to your poker wallet. You can also access it through this link: https://www.betonline.ag/cashier/deposit
Transfer to Poker
If you have made a successful deposit, or have a balance in your main sports wallet, you will need to move funds FROM the main account wallet to the poker wallet to play in the poker software.
Transfer to Sports
Should you wish to bet in one of our other great products and wish to use the same funds that you have in your poker wallet, you will need to transfer TO the main Sports balance from Poker.
Contests – Want to earn as you play?
In poker we offer contest to players to participate in to earn rewards of various types. When you click on a specific contest on the left-hand side of the panel you will see information on that contest and the prizepool on offer.
If the contest has an Opt-In requirement you will see it here and can click on it to participate:
The Overview section will tell you all the requirements and terms for each contest.
To see your progress on any leader board click on the Top 200 tab, where all other participants and their position in the leader board is visible:
Once you have Opted in to the contest another tab will be shown where you can track you progress for the mission in the specific contest:
Clicking here will bring you to your main BetOnline account on the main website.
Cashier, Wallet & Rewards Breakdown
There is additional information you will see when you open the Cashier menu which shows like this:
- This is your poker wallet cash balance and can be used anywhere within the poker client or it may be transferred from the poker cashier to your sports balance where it can be used.
- You may be awarded Bonus Money by meeting requirements in contests of for promotions. Bonus Money can only be used in Casino games within the poker clients, you may not transfer these funds from poker. When you buy-in to a casino game using a mix of bonus money and your cash balance, the bonus funds will be used first before your own cash. Any winnings you receive will be added to your cash balance.
- These are the funds currently being used at active Cash tables or in our Casino games in poker, this balance can also include an active bonus amount.
- This includes Available Cash, Bonus Money, Games Bonus and In Play balances.
- These funds can be used to register for Tournaments within the poker software.
Tickets – View
- Here you will see any Tournament tickets currently available on your account. If no active tickets are available this will be empty.
The view option Includes:
- Any expiration time
- Value of the tournament under the cost colum
- Open/Find Tournament takes you to the related tournament lobby (Desktop only, Mobile currently does not have this functionality)
- If you have a ticket but it does not link to a tournament, it may be that the target tournament is not yet displayed in the lobby.
Bonuses – View
In this section you will be able to see any bonus that is currently available to collect and/or wagering requirements for any active bonuses that you have been awarded.
- Available, Active and Locked Bonus types
- Collect for unclaimed awards
- Displays Bonus value.
- Displays Any Expiry date.
- Displays any unlock requirements.
- Progress bar below to show progress the unlock requirements.
We offer a Play Money/ Free Play poker option for our customers should they wish to get a feel for our software before making a deposit or even just when they wish to play for fun!
In this section of the Cashier you have the options for the following
- Resets Play money balance
- Shows total Play money not at tables
- Current Play money balance at tables
- Total Play money available
The Refresh button here updates all available Info in the Cashier
*ONLY AVAILABLE IN WINDOWS DOWNLOAD APP*