Poker is down for me.
We are sorry you’re experiencing difficulties with your gameplay. In this case, a number of factors could be affecting you, so we will go through some troubleshooting steps.
1. This may be caused by a poor internet connection. First, verify your internet connection and make sure everything is in working properly.
2. If your internet connection is not the issue, then please clear your browser history, cookies, cache and all temporary files by following these steps:
- For Windows users: in Google Chrome, click the menu at the upper right, select the History tab, and click on History. Then click on Clear Browsing Data and finally, Clear data.
- For Mac users: in Safari, click on the Safaridrop-down menu, and click on Preferences. Select the Advanced tab. Select Show Develop menu in menu and close the Preferences window. Click on the Develop drop-down menu, and click on Empty Cache.
3. If clearing your cookies and cache doesn’t do the trick, please proceed to try in a different browser. Keep in mind our Poker client is best viewed in browsers such as Internet Explorer.
If you are able to connect to the client while in a different browser, then please review your preferred browser for any extensions and add-ons that might be interfering with our client, and consider disabling or deleting those you do not need.
4. If a different browser does not work, please try rebooting your device. Simply turn the device off, wait 90 seconds, and then turn it on again and attempt to reconnect.
5. Finally, if none of the previous steps help, please make sure your device’s software is up-to-date, that it is not having any hardware issues, and that you are not using a VPN or any third party software that might interfere with our Poker client.
If after following all these steps you still are unable to reconnect to our Poker client and continue playing, then please contact us, and one of our Poker Experts will be happy to assist and get you back up and running!
I made a deposit but can’t see my money in poker.
Most likely, your deposited funds are currently available in your sports account and must be transferred to your poker wallet. To do this, you will need to be logged into your poker account, click on the red cashier button and select ‘TRANSFER TO POKER/SPORTSBOOK’. This allows you to transfer funds between wallets. Clicking either will prompt a window where you may enter the desired amount. Relevant balances will be displayed for reference.
For a more profound explanation with images, please visit our How To Transfer Funds To Poker guide.
I was disconnected while playing.
You may occasionally experience disconnections from our game servers when playing due to your internet providers. We understand this is no fault of your own. Due to the nature of live poker with other real players however, if you lose connectivity during a live game—for example, in the middle of a hand—any bets you have made will remain in play just as they would in a land-based casino.
Your bet will result in a win, loss, or push. Should you win, you will be able to see your winnings in your updated balance when you reconnect. If you continue to experience disconnection issues, please contact your internet provider, and make sure that your device and systems are all up to date.
I’m getting an error message when trying to play poker.
Please follow these steps if you’re getting an error message.
1. Uninstall your current version of the software.
2. Go to your browser, clear cookies and cache, delete your browsing history.
4. Once you have successfully downloaded the new version, please ‘Run as Administrator’.
If this doesn’t work for you, please take a screen shot of the issue and contact us, our poker experts will be happy to assist you!
I registered for a game but my table won’t open.
Please log out of your account and log back in, as this will usually resolve the issue. If this does not help, please try uninstalling your poker client, reinstalling it and then please right click to run as administrator.
Should you continue to experience the same issue please contact us and provide us with the following information: Poker Logs and screen shot of the error you are experiencing.
I was disconnected from a tournament with an error message. Can you refund my buy-in?
We’ll be more than happy to review your case to determine a possible refund. In order for us to do so, contact us and provide us with the full name and date of the tournament as well as the screen shot of the error you received while playing.
I’m trying to log in to my poker account but it won’t accept my logins and I know it is correct.
To log in to poker you are required to enter your ‘Account number’ as your login name. You may not use your poker alias or email address.
If you have additional questions we did not cover here, please contact us. Our Player Services Team will be happy to help you!