Unless otherwise specified, all Freeplay bonuses have a rollover attached to them. If you’re having doubts about how to meet it, keep reading!
What is the Rollover?
The rollover is the amount you have to provide in action in order to be eligible for a payout, after using a Freeplay bonus.
How is the Rollover calculated?
The Rollover is calculated by adding the Deposit + Bonus and multiplying it by the set rollover amount.
Then you receive a bonus for making a deposit you must roll over the amount you deposited plus the Free Play bonus the specified amount of times.
For example, if you deposit $1000, BetOnline will credit your account the full $1000 + $250 Free Play Deposit Bonus. So, if you have a ten-time rollover assigned for that deposit bonus, you must roll the entire amount (e.g. $1000 + free play) ten times.
Thus, to receive a payout without forfeiting anything you won from your bonus, you must first cover the rollover amount (e.g. $1000 + Free Play times ten).
How / When does the Rollover reset?
Rollover resets are done automatically once the player makes a new deposit, so long as the following conditions exist:
1. That there is less than $0.99 in the players account balance.
2. That there is less than $0.99 in the players Free Play balance.
3. That there are no pending wagers on the players account.
How to meet the Rollover?
When calculating how much of the Rollover has been met, we use the lower of the risk/reward value as the effective value. This value is what you’ll take into account when meeting the rollover.
For example, if you bet $60 on Team A to win $50, and you bet $385 on Team B to win $350, the total action applied towards fulfilling the rollover requirement would be $400 ($50 + $350).
Sportsbook bonuses can be rolled over in the Sportsbook only; no play in the casino or in the race book will count towards rollover. Wagers placed using Free Play do not qualify toward rollover calculation either.
How to check your Rollover?
You will be able to verify how much of the rollover you have met and how much you have left to go by following these simple steps.
1. Click on the avatar on the top right of the screen, next to your balance.
2. This will open a menu with your balance. Here, you will be able to see your available Freeplay balance. To check your Rollover, there’s just one more step to go. Click on My Account.
3. On the right side of your screen, you will be able to see your Rollover counter. It shows the percentage of completion for the rollover, and how much rollover you have reached of the total.
We hope this handy guide has helped you with your rollover! If you have any additional questions, please contact us through Live Chat! Our team will be happy to assist you.