Rugby League and Rugby Union
1. Unless otherwise stated, all Rugby wagers will be decided on regulation time only (80 minutes plus any time added on for stoppages).
2. Rugby uses a three-way moneyline which includes the draw (tie) as a wagering option.
3. Spreads and Totals for Rugby are regular two-way lines.
4. Should a game be abandoned or postponed for any reason and is not completed within 24 hours of the scheduled start time then all wagers will be considered void.
5. In the event of a change of venue, bets will stand providing the change isn’t to the opponent’s ground. In this instance bets will be void.
6. The home team is always listed on top.
7. All NRL matches will be graded on the official result including any extra-time period.
If you have any questions about our rules, please contact us. Our Player Services Team will be happy to help you.