1. Only one account allowed per person, family, household and IP address.
2. Minimum wager $25 via call center and $1 online. For information on maximum wagers, please see our wager limits.
3. Players must identify themselves by account number and password before obtaining odds, placing wagers, and/or verifying account balances.
4. Account balances must be verified by the player on each call or visit to our website prior to wagering. When the player verifies and accepts their account balance, they agree all previous transactions are correct. All disputes and claims must be settled prior to making any additional wagers. Players must address all disputes and claims within seven days from the date of said wager.
5. BetOnline digitally records and archives all wagers. These recordings and archived records will be used only to resolve discrepancies. Recordings and archived records serve as the final determination of any dispute and all wagers adjusted accordingly.
6. Wager Confirmations:
1. Phone Players VERBAL CONFIRMATION IS FINAL. After you confirm your wager, with or without a read back, the wager is final. It is your responsibility to correct any errors during the call. In the event you do not complete the call due to technical difficulties (disconnections, etc.) it is your responsibility to call 1-800-883-9136 immediately to confirm the wager or the wager will not be entered. In a case of a discrepancy, the archived recording of THE ORIGINAL CONFIRMATION of the transaction by the ticket writer will determine the wager type and wager amount. Minimum wager by telephone is $25.
2.Internet Players All wagers are FINAL. If an internet player confirms a wager that he/she did not intend to make, the internet player must contact the wagering department immediately.
7. BetOnline reserves the right to add, delete or change house wagering rules or payoff odds.
8. Nevada Gaming Commission rules apply to any wager or discrepancy not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
9. The placing of wagers by anyone under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited.
10. All sporting events must be played on the date and site as scheduled unless otherwise specified. Any event postponed, rescheduled or moved to another site will automatically constitute “No Action”.
11. When wagering on “totals”, overtime periods are counted in final score unless otherwise specified.
12. Overtime periods are counted in the second half score on halftime wagers unless otherwise specified.
13. The home team is always listed as the bottom team unless otherwise specified.
14. Wagers on quarters are for that quarter ONLY and DO NOT include overtime periods.
15. BetOnline reserves the right to rescind bonus money paid on referral accounts that are subsequently cancelled or suspended.
16. Slot machine Jackpot winnings in a 24 hour period are capped at $1,000,000 USD. Any casino payouts due to game malfunctions, abuse or advantage play will be considered null and void.
17. Management reserves the right to cancel any bet. Management reserves the right to change games or stakes at any time. Errors in operation, errors in the game void all payouts and plays
18. Games played directly from our Poker and Casino products are also subject to these rules.
• All Casino games are provided “as is”. We do not guarantee that the Casino software is bug-free. In the event of any error or malfunction in any Casino games, may result in wagers and winnings being cancelled.
• Any player deliberately exploiting errors, malfunctions, or bugs in the Casino games will have their bets and winnings cancelled.
• Casino Management’s decision is final.
• Usage of bots or advantage play software is strictly prohibited in the casino and the poker room, breaching this rule may result in games being void, and your account closed.
19. BetOnline will not disclose details of an individual’s net winnings or losses. It is the player’s responsibility to keep track of winnings and report them to the proper authorities when residing in a taxable jurisdiction.
20. Termination of Agreement: The agreement between BetOnline and a player may be terminated by the player at their request. If deemed necessary, BetOnline reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the user and BetOnline.
21. Dormant Accounts: If an account remains inactive, meaning no deposits, withdrawals or wagers are placed for a period of 12 months or more the account will be deemed “Dormant”. All Dormant Accounts will have their balances zeroed out.
If a zeroed out player wishes to reactivate their account, the player can contact customer support to have their balance reinstated.
22. Confidentiality: All personal details of all users will be held in confidence unless users agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes.
23. BetOnline reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager prior to its acceptance and/or the start of the event. Any wager made without adequate funds will be voided.
24. BetOnline Liability:
1. The decisions of BetOnline management will be final and binding in all matters between BetOnline and users.
2. Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world; it is the responsibility of players to ensure they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own jurisdiction. All BetOnline players must be at least 18 years of age.
3. BetOnline reserves the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion.
4. BetOnline is not liable for the cancellation of any game, regardless of the reason.
25. BetOnline cannot be held responsible for any computer, typing or human error when posting odds, lines or point spreads. However, in the case of obvious mechanical, technical or human error in the prices or conditions we publish, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to correct obvious errors and to No-Action your wager. In addition, BetOnline is not liable in the following scenarios:
1. In the event of an Act of God, including but not limited to natural disasters, explosion, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, industrial action, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance or acts of terrorism.
2. The failure of BetOnline’s computers, telecommunications or any other data transmission system that results in delays, errors, losses or omissions.
3. BetOnline and players shall not commit or purport to commit to rules or obligations other than those specifically provided by these Rules.
4. BetOnline accepts no liability for any damages caused to players by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted online.
5. These Rules constitute the entire agreement and understanding between BetOnline and players. In the event of a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
26. All wagers and other transactions will be taken into account as if they are originated from Panama City, Panama. Thus, said transactions are ruled by Panamanian law.
27. All deposited funds must be wagered (rolled-over) 1x prior to withdrawal. Players who choose to withdraw prior to completing the required rollover will incur payout processing fees regardless of the payout method. Please contact Player Services for more information on the fees.
28. All Sporting Events will be settled in accordance with our wagering rules on the day they are completed. Any subsequent change in the result of an event due to any form of protest will not be considered for settlement. Las Vegas rules will apply for anything not mentioned in the points above.
29. BetOnline currently restricts play only from the following jurisdictions:
• Central African Republic
• Côte d’Ivoire
• Democratic Republic of the Congo
• Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
• French Guiana
• French Polynesia
• French Southern Territories
• Libyan Arab Jamahiriya (Libya)
• Myanmar (Burma)
• New Jersey
• Republic of Korea
• Sierra Leone
• Syrian Arab Republic
• United Kingdom
Use of the website and associated services are expressly prohibited from the jurisdictions listed above. Any account accessed from a restricted state or country will have all access rights revoked and any balance contained in the account may be considered void. You are required to notify us immediately should you intend to relocate to, or visit, a restricted state. Your account will then be placed on a temporary hold or permanently closed, depending on the circumstances, with any balance available being returned to you. Any attempt on your part to circumvent these restrictions, in any way, will result in closure of your account and any balance deemed to have been forfeited.
30. Adjudication Service: An independent adjudication service is available if customers are unable to resolve a dispute with BetOnline.ag, subject to the following conditions:
1. The adjudication service is only available to customers who have accounts registered with BetOnline.ag.
2. The service is designed for a third-party to adjudicate on disputes where the customer is dissatisfied with the resolution to their complaint offered by BetOnline.ag.
3. By asking for adjudication, the customer consents for their dispute to be shared with and mediated on by the third-party adjudicator.
4. As such, the player must provide evidence, such as an e-mail thread, to show that their complaint has been dealt with by the BetOnline.ag customer service team.
5. The expected result of third-party adjudication is to confirm as to whether BetOnline.ag has acted in accordance with its Sportsbook (including esports), Racebook, Casino and Poker rules, and its general terms and conditions as displayed on its website.
6. In cases where BetOnline.ag has no relevant rules or terms and conditions, then the third-party adjudicator will determine what they regard as a fair and reasonable resolution to the dispute.
7. After submission of the dispute from the customer, the third-party adjudicator will expect a response from BetOnline.ag within 14 days.
8. After receipt of the information from the book, the third-party adjudicator will aim to respond to the customer within a further 14 days. Hence, the customer should expect a response from the third-party adjudicator within 28 days of requesting adjudication, subject to other requirements set out in these terms and conditions.
9. Adjudication shall be legally non-binding on the customer but binding on BetOnline.ag, unless the value of the dispute exceeds $50,000.
10. If a financial settlement is to be made with the customer, subject to other requirements set out in these terms and conditions, then the amount specified will paid by BetOnline.ag within 7 days of receipt of the adjudication.
11. By requesting arbitration, the customer agrees that the details of any adjudication are to remain confidential.
12. BetOnline.ag also agree that the adjudication process will remain confidential between themselves, the customer and the third-party adjudicator.
If you have additional questions about our rules, you can check out Sportsbook rules here, or feel free to contact us! Our Player Services Team will be happy to assist you.